This high profile financial institution, is looking for a Communications and Engagement Executive to play a key role facilitating the role out of a significant initiative within a critical work-stream programme. The role will require a mix of internal and external stakeholder engagement including the creation of a number of focus groups and the provision of secretariat services.
The Communications and Engagement Executive will become the ‘go to’ specialist on the initiative and programme and as such will be required to brief colleagues across the business and internal and external stakeholders, translating complex policy areas into real actions that deliver tangible outcomes.
The successful candidate will play and essential role between the organisation and market participants, keeping internal and external stakeholders updated and ensuring that a dynamic, two-way dialogue is maintained as the initiative is implemented effectively.
- A proven ability to turn technical analysis into clear and compelling messaging
- Experience of shaping and delivering internal and external communications - writing briefing notes, putting together slides, giving presentations to a wide audience of varying levels seniority
- Ability to grasp and understand new technical issues
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and constructively challenge whilst maintaining good working relationships;
- Collaborative and supportive working style operating independently across organisational boundaries
- Able to use judgement and provide sound reasoning for decisions recommended;
- Successful candidates will also demonstrate awareness of sensitive/delicate situations and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience working in a highly-regulated industry
- Banking, Operational risk, Financial market infrastructure or Payments experience (highly desirable)
- Experience of working in a Project/Programme Management environment
Please apply and attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org