One of the UK's leading private care homes provider is looking for an accomplished sales and business development professional to join its growing Sales and Marketing team.
Working within the Sales and Marketing directorate, as Client Relationship Manager you will ensure the effective daily operation of the Sales and Marketing department, to meet and exceed budget targets by filling the home with the agreed client base agreed and maximising revenue.As Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that sales targets and Sales & Marketing deadlines are met and brand standards adhered to
- Updating the Sales & Marketing activity database and producing activity reports
- Co-ordinating input from all team members.
- Answering all general Sales & Marketing enquiries from colleagues and customers, brochure requests, internet enquiries
- Acquiring information and collating responses and data from customers as required including chasing outstanding information
- Assisting in the Sales & Marketing events with special emphasis on preparation for and co-ordination of all sales events and exhibitions
- Following up Sales leads to ensure sales targets are met.
- Assisting with supplying images, logos, brochures, CDs of Signature Site and to manage small print/artwork jobs such as postcards, stickers and adverts etc.
- Ensuring that all reports are prepared within timescale and are accurate
- To keep up to date and manage the information on the pipeline of potential members and when they will likely convert so as to maximise revenue and meet sales targets
- Developing new contacts and maintain regular and close contacts with all key care influences
- Identifying new sales opportunities and to ensure that these where possible come to completion
- Covering the sales and marketing office over seven days (when required), including weekends and evening hours as and when required
- Engaging in professional supervision and annual appraisal ensuring personal professional knowledge and competency is maintained
If you would like to find out more about this unique opportunity please call David Milligan on 07931647004 or email email@example.com, with your CV attached, to referencing DM14