(GO173) Hospitality manager
£30,000.00 - 36,000.00 Per Annum
5* high end private healthcare group
This role offers a hospitality expert to continue to focus on their hospitality expertise but coming at it from a different sector. They can expect a more supportive environment, working in a boom sector, and of course sociable hours!! NO more all-nighters!
My client is a 5* service provider in their healthcare field. As part of planned growth and ambitions to drive client experience, they have created a new hospitality leadership post forming part of the management team. Reporting into the executive manager (who is accountable for the entire business – clinical and non-clinical) this role is all about adding those extras and small differences that really affect the total quality of clients’ experiences. It underpins the point of difference they have in the market place, so this is a key hire.
The venue is a great site and finished to a high specification. They enjoy good provisioning too, especially given the are not a hotel - events space, private dining, and a la carte restaurants, spas all feature at this site.
As you can understand, providing those services to a 4-5* standard requires an expert in the field.
This role will be accountable for:
· F&B operations
· Events planning and execution
· Kitchen management
· Training and development of hospitality teams
· Accountability for support teams, such as ports, events, restaurants and housekeeping
· Leading on new hospitality initiatives, EG. Menus, themes, nutritional expertise
· A proven manager / leader from a premium hospitality setting
· F&B management experience and relevant qualifications EG NVQ L2/3
· Events and banqueting management experience
· General ops experience – EG. Back of house / housekeeping
· An eye for detail with presentation of services
· Hotel, contract catering (premium settings) or venue experience valuable