(GO178) Business development manager - private home care
£40,000.00 - 50,000.00 Per Annum (bonus and package to be negotiated )
Business development manager
Growing private home care business
My client is growing private home care service provider within the nursing and residential sectors.
Focussing on private pay markets, the service allows people to stay in their homes and communities as long as possible, reducing reliance and upheaval from care home moves.
This is an exciting end of the elderly care market that complement the government objectives to facilitate more people being able to receive high quality of care at home- this market is set to grow!
The business development role is a vital ‘new business’ orientated position, focussing on generation of new revenue sources for the region. This person ca be expect to lead:
· Developing local relationships with hey decision makers within the NHS and local healthcare services
· Setting up and leading networking activities and event
· Leading on referral generation from existing clients and relationships
· Identifying referral sources outside of the care spectrum
· Attending meeting with key referral sources off site, guest speakers at keen events etc
· We are looking for a business development professional from the UK care or healthcare sector
· Ideally selling a service with the healthcare / care industry
· Good understanding of the healthcare landscape within the region
· Able to identify key influencers and referral targets within the care pathways.
· Proven track record of developing new relationships through to commercially viable contracts / business within healthcare service provision
· Sales experience from care homes, care at home, healthcare services, private hospitals and clinics welcome.