Care home sales specialistEast LondonPrivate premium care home group
£45-55k OTE! (based on our other placements within the group - achievable!)
Our client is a growing privately owned care home group set to expand over the next couple of years - a great time for any aspirational sales & marketing professional to consider joining.
As a result of growth and internal development we are looking to appoint a care home sales specialist to one of their flagship sites in London. Reporting into the board and the senior manger on site, the care home specialist will be accountable for driving new and existing business into the site, securing a pipeline of new residents and to ultimately maximise occupancy. Key activities will involve:
- Managing and qualifying all new and existing enquiries (phone, walk in, online)
- Conduct meetings and presentations with family decision makers visiting the site on behalf of loved ones
- Accountable for setting up and involving the home in networking and PR events - open days, business lunches, charity days etc.
- Developing a database of contacts and referral sources
- Training front of house team to manage enquiries effectively in your absence
- Meet and develop relationships with key external stakeholders, such as GPs, care assessors, ward managers etc.
- Ideally someone from a pro-active sales environment involving a mix of B2B and B2C selling
- You have sold a premium service or proposition
- Exposure to the healthcare or care home sector very advantageous
- Can demonstrate effective full sales cycle accountability from lead generation to deal close.
- Emotionally intelligent and consultative sales style