Senior sales consultantNew business launch Private B2C service providerPurley region
My client is a leading growing provider in their sector. Servicing private clients of high net worth, they are due to open their next investment in the Purely region. Part of a highly successful business, with a footprint across the South East and up to the Midlands, their business model continues to expand with great strength.
As a result of the growth, they are looking to appoint a senior sales consultant to lead the business growth out of their Purley business.
The role will be based at their site and will involve minimal travel, with most business development coming from local businesses and professionals.
Reporting into the head of operations the role will include many of the following activities:
- Managing incoming enquiries and leads - phone, walk-in and online
- Developing sales pipeline through converting enquiries into meetings where appropriate. This will involve conducting fact finds, face o face consultations and presentations where needed.
- In addition to managing incoming business, you will be involved in developing a network of local referral sources – this will include meeting stakeholders, developing a calendar of networking events, including getting involved with local networking groups, community groups and charities.
- Networking will cover a broad spectrum of targets, including healthcare, financial, legal, property through to community and property agents.
- We’re looking for a proven emotionally intelligent and consultative sales professional who has exposure of managing consultative or ‘needs-based’ sales processes. Ideally with high value or complex B2C related services. This could be in many forms, EG. Wedding venue sales, financial sales, protection sales, property sales and so on.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a mixture of managing incoming business and enquiries, with some solid examples and experience of developing new business via networking, referral generation and external sales activities.
My client offers the successful candidate a chance to move into a fast-growing service sector, with minimal disruption if Brexit affects the economy, and of course, a great earning capacity.