(GO202) Director of HR
Essex | £80,000.00 - 120,000.00 Per Annum
Director of HR
Award winning and sector leading business
My client has grown privately with great success over the past 10 years. As they have grown, they have developed their proposition and enhanced each new site opening to become award winning leaders in the field.
The business enjoys a substantial foot print within the South East and further afield, with ambitious plans to expand and build on their success significantly over the next 4 years. (Headcount has increased by over 25% this year)
The business is looking for a permanent director of HR to be part of their ambitious plans. As such we’re looking for a ‘head of people’ or ‘HR director’ profile with the following traits within his/her background:
1) Ideally from a service industry background – my client would be very interested in speaking to people from the leisure, travel, hotel, retail and food service backgrounds
2) Proven generalist exposure and track record.
3) Currently sitting in a ‘head of people’ or HRD role
4) Degree educated
5) CIPD or relevant qualification/affiliation to HR industry
6) Exposure to working within a private ownership or private equity environment
7) Management of a headcount in excess of 2500
8) Track record in reducing turnover, reliance on temp agency spend and new business launches.
The HRD will be in line the group operations director and be expected to take part in board meetings, presentations to the executives and develop a group HR strategy
This is a great chance for an experience HR leader to step into a highly nimble and service orientated group who is cash rich and in an enviable position to grow.