Regional sales managerMulti-site operation with hospitality, hotel and leisure services offeringM25, Surrey, Kent regions
My client is a leader in their market. As part of planned growth, they have created a role of regional sales manager to support the growth their business over the next 12-24 months.
- Reporting into the director of operations, the regional sales manager will be accountable for a highly manageable size of sites dotted around Surrey, Kent and Home Counties.
- Your focus will be to provide tactical sales support and coaching to the sales teams who operate in the sites. Activities will could include sales coaching, sales process training, fine tuning pitching and/or closing. Assisting each site's sales manager with assessing pipelines of business, planning in activity, developing action plans and following up on activity levels.
- You will provide hands-on advice and tips around developing external business development plans, maintaining regular contact with the sales team via leading weekly sales calls, regional training sessions and working on performance plans where needed.
- Hiring and training will also form part of the role, along with talent planning and internal development of your sales team. You will also have input into the group sales strategy and have visibility/dialogue with the board.
- Outcomes: You be assisting the business in driving rates, external business develop activity, increasing leads coming to the local businesses, and improving conversion.
- We're looking for a proven sales professional with a background in developing a team of sales and marketing professionals, ideally from a client facing B2C or service sector background.
- You'll be able to evidence how you manage a team based across a region, remote manage where needed, and provide leadership and inspiration to ensure the team is engaged and empowered.
- We would be very keen to speak with regional sales managers from the financial services, property, hospitality leisure and B2C sales sectors.