Group sales managerNorthern home counties & Essex
My client is a growing privately-owned care provider with a strong portfolio of homes within the private care markets. As part of planned growth and the drive to develop teams further and give the sales team as much support as possible, they are creating the role of group sales manager. Reporting into the director of operations, and the ownership team, the group sales manager will manage and develop the team of sales professionals who are the to drive new business into the homes.
The role will cover aspects of coaching, providing tactical sales support and in addition lead on recruitment, training and group sales strategy implementation for the business. Typical activities will include:
- Leading weekly / monthly sales calls to remote team
- Regular face to face meetings and 1-2-1 sessions with sales consultants in your team
- Managing recruitment processes for new vacancies in the sales team
- Developing and rolling out best sales practice through training and development planning
- Provide a voice for the sales function to the ownership and operating board.
- Where needed bolster sales team in focus homes, leading from the front where required.
This is a great chance for a proven multi-site sales professional from the private care sector to move into a privately-owned dynamic organisation and have real input into the group sales strategy. As such you will need to demonstrate the following:
Multi-site sales management experience essential
Care home, private clinic, private hospital or care sector knowledge essential where you have worked with the end service provider
Can demonstrate a track record in leading sales professionals within a b2c service
Can demonstrate working knowledge of remote management or a sales team