Senior sales consultant - private healthcare
Cambridge£35-40k basic, OTE £55-60k
My client is a leader in their luxury healthcare niche. Operating businesses all across the London and South East, they are looking for a sales and marketing lead to manage the new business activity for their site in Cambridge.
The role will involve a mix of marketing and sales activity, including:
- Business development - identifying and developing a network of referral sources and contacts across community, healthcare and professional groups, organisations and businesses.
- Events and marketing - setting up and leading open days, themed events and seminars to raise awareness and showcase the business
- CRM - management and maintenance of a client and contact database, marketing campaigns etc.
- Networking - you will identify and tap into local existing networking events and meet ups
- B2C sales - manage all incoming enquiries, from initial qualification over the phone, through to face to face meeting at the site, and negotiate and closing the sale
- We are looking for a proven sales professional with exposure to selling complex of high value products or services to high net worth individuals (b2c)
- Pro-active sales: Ideally a track record in business development success, where leads have been generated rather than simply passed on to be managed
- Cambridge based, with access to own vehicle for local meeting and events when attendance is needed.